Long gone are the days when you had to connect your devices to the printer though USB cables or other wires in order to print or scan documents. Everything happens on the go these days and printers have become similarly advanced. All new printers are equipped with wireless connectivity and WiFi which helps you to connect your mobile or laptop from anywhere to get prints done. In this Wifi Printer Review we will see how the Canon PIXMA G3000 all-in-One wireless printer is a game-changer in the market.
Some Important Features of Canon PIXMA G3000
- The printer has an in-built wireless LAN connection that enables customers to print documents through mobile phones, PCs, laptops or any other device without any hassle.
- This printer has a special SELPHY app or a Canon PRINT InkJet application that is made to enable cloud printing which means that it helps in the process of printing through mobile phones and laptops. Moreover, through PIXMA Cloud Link printing from cloud services like DropBox, Facebook and others can also be done easily.
- In the absence of a wireless router, this printer can also function as an access point which helps in connecting mobile phones and PCs directly.
- This printer has a very unique ink tank system which is designed in a compact manner to make the printer more concise while also allowing the customers to have a clear view of the ink levels.
- Canon’s high definition ink quality and Hybrid ink system allows it to print crisp monochrome as well as vibrant coloured photos which look professional but at very low costs. It even prints borderless lab quality photos till A4 size.
- This printer is designed to offer high productivity and efficiency while being cost effective. Therefore, it can print about 7000 pages without any need to worry about ink shortage.
More on WiFi Printer Review
This printer is very functional and performance driven. This is why it prints at a high speed of 8.8ipm for black and white and 5.0ipm for colour documents. It can also print high quality borderless photos in mere sixty seconds. Besides having all these excellent features, it can also scan and copy which makes it even more user friendly and a good investment for customers that are looking for one device that offers all the necessary services. It is made for both companies and home requirements and its high volume production is an added benefit.