Printers are now essential for every household. Be it academic projects or professional ones, you should not let the creativity be hindered by fear of running out of precious printer ink. The Hp Envy 4520 printer boasts of not hindering your creativity by providing the customers with affordability and smart ink usage. The hp envy 4520 printer review highlights this advantage of super ink saving.
Some other highlights of this product are:
- This all in one printer is what you need for your home or small office with the functionality of printing, scanning, and duplex printing. With 1000 pages printing per month, you do have a great deal.
- With HP Instant Ink, you can rest assured that you will not run out of ink. The printer places the order for cartridges for you whenever it is close to running out of ink. With the thermal inkjet technology, you will get high quality printing of photos at much cheaper rates and because heat is used, the ink consumption is also less.
- Wireless is the new thing. Whether you are working from your laptop or from your smartphone, you can get your work printed from any corner of the house with wireless printing that is supported by the hp envy 4520.
- In the box: the all – in – one printer, HP 63 instant black cartridge, HP 63 tri-color instant cartridge, power coed, print guide, software CD and flyer.
- The software provides you with features like HP Photo Creations that allows you to print passport size photos, create collages and the borderless printing.
- Save on paper with auto duplex printing.
- The ISO print speed is 9.5 ppm (pages per minute) for black and 6.8 ppm for color printing.
The input tray holds up to 100 sheets and the output tray supports 25 sheets while still managing to be compact in design and fit any space and décor. Whether you are printing on plain A4 or C6 paper, photo paper or brochure paper, you can be assured of premium quality job done. One thing that all hp envy 4520 printer review claims is this feature where you can print from the internet on-demand. With the help of the touch panel, you can print calendars, graph papers, ruled pages etc. this feature also allows you to set up interval printing with a web account linked. For instance, you can set the printer to automatically print the monthly calendar on the first of every month. This is one of the most appreciated features.