Home printers are all about convenience. The main purpose is to print documents, photos, scan and copy documents and many more without having to leave your house. As a student or a professional working from home, you will need printers that can surpass any printer found in the classroom or the office. There are a few specifications that need to be taken into consideration before buying a home printer. Firstly, size is the most important factor. A medium-sized printer that does not take up much of the space in your room would be perfect. All-in-one printers can be an excellent investment, particularly for those users who need to scan and fax documents and to do photocopies. In this home printer review guide, two of the best home printers have been discussed, so that you get an understanding of what will be a perfect choice.
Canon Pixma Pro-100S Printer:
- Print resolution is 4800 *2400 dpi.
- The printing speed for a 4 x 6” photo is 34 seconds if borderless, if A3+ bordered, the time taken is 90 seconds.
- Images and documents can be printed from highly preferred cloud services such as Google Drive, DropBox and OneDrive and also from smartphones and tablets due to wireless connectivity to Wi-Fi.
- 8 separate ink cartridges are packed with the printer, with the colours of black, grey, cyan, magenta, photo yellow, photo cyan, photo magenta, light grey.
- It is compatible with Windows and Mac interfaces.
- The paper capacity is 150 sheets at a time.
Epson Eco-Tank ET-4550 Printer:
- The printer facilitates cartridge free printing by coming with two years of ink in the package, which is equivalent to 50 ink cartridge sets.
- The PrecisionCore Power technology allows laser-quality black text.
- It is enabled to print in wireless without a network due to Wi-Fi Direct; hence, you can connect your smartphones and transfer documents and images. AirPrint technology is also supported.
- The paper capacity is 150 pages at a time.
- The printer has a 2’2’’ LCD touchscreen interface.
- Four initial and four bonus ink bottles of black, cyan, magenta and yellow are bundled with the printer.
- It is compatible with both Windows and Mac interfaces.
Both these home printers are suitable for handling papers of sizes A3 and above. The wireless printing facilities make it even easier to print at your convenience. Reasonably rated at an affordable price, any of these two home printer review would be a good choice for your money.