Even though Dell might not be high in the consumer’s list in terms of affordability, there is no doubt in terms of the print quality that dell provides. It is with this knowledge that the dell c1660w printer is a success in offices and households who prefer quality over budget. The dell c1660w printer review does have a say in the affordability sector though. While the market price might be a stretch to your budget, the overall saving in terms of electricity and ink is a winner.
The dell c1660w printer review highlights are:
- What hits the sweet spot is the wireless connectivity option. Whether you are setting it up in your home or brought it for your office, you do not have to wait in line to get your printing done.
- When we talk of setting up the printer, it cannot get any easier. You can use it out of the box figuratively. Easy to set up and connect it with USB and with the Wi-Fi. You can see the blue light which is an indicator of a successful connectivity.
- In the box: dell c1660w printer, original dell cartridges (black, cyan, magenta, yellow), software CD, setup guide, power cord, USB cable, placemat, retail warranty sheet, and precautions sheet.
- The cartridges yields 500 pages print for black and 500 pages print for color.
- Coming to the cartridges, the LED print technology used in the printer makes it more efficient in terms of durability and print quality. The texts and photos printed are bright and at par with premium quality printouts.
- Coming to the speed of the printing, the dell c1660w printer is very fast in this segment. There is a 12 ppm printing for black and 10 ppm printing for color speed makes it ideal for office uses where speed is money.
- Paper handling is easy even though there is just the front tray that doubles as both input and output tray. At a time, the tray can support 150 pages for input and 100 pages in the output section.
- The office friendly dell c1660w printer also supports a wide array of paper sizes and types. Be it photo paper, coated paper, recycled or handmade paper, envelopes and labels or the good old’ plan paper, it shines in every page.
The overall dell c1660w printer review is that this printer is a value for money. You can print, scan and copy with this printer and not worry about wasting ink. The printer is also energy efficient and comes with certificates from Blue Angel and Energy Star.