In the world of photo printing machines, nothing can compare with the Canon 5220 Printer that does justice to all your snaps, especially the ones you have taken from your DSLR. The canon 5220 printer review will definitely give the photo printing quality a big thumbs up, all the more from those passionate photographers. Other than this, the canon 5220 all – in – one printer is also rated high on design and overall performance.
The canon 5220 printer review also gives this printer brownie points:
- Being known for high resolution printing, this is possible due to the resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi and 1 picoliter micro droplets of ink, you are bound to get the sharpest and crispier print, be it in documents or photos.
- Built in Wi-Fi lets you to wirelessly scan and print documents no matter which room you are in.
- In the box: the canon 5220 inkjet wireless all – in – one printer, document kit (setup guide, paper feed caution sheet, cross sell sheet, warranty card, user guide and software CD-ROM), power cord, 5 ink cartridges, sample media, and print head.
- The five separate cartridges include four dye-based inks (cyan, yellow, magenta and black) and a separate pigment based black ink to give you that exceptional crisp images and laser quality text prints.
- Keeping up with the speedy world, the printer too works fast by churning out 11 ppm (black) and 9.3 ppm (color) with high quality borderless 4’x6’ photo printing taking only 20 seconds to process.
- Talking about quality printing, the Full HD Movie Print software is what enables the DSLR users to attain full justice for their clicks.
- Keeping in mind their responsibility to the environment, the Canon Generation Green focuses on energy conservation, paper saving (with auto duplex printing) and even 4 in 1 or 2 in 1 printing that conserves nature without compromising on the print quality.
Being affordable in terms of the features you will surely find that all the canon 5220 printer review agree on this point. Apart from being energy efficient, ink saving and quality picture printing, the users also has access to Auto Photo Fix and Auto Document Fix. With the former, your pictures are sorted categorically and the optimizations are suggested accordingly so a low exposure area or too backlit area are corrected so that the picture turns out to be stunning. With the latter, your scanned documents are fixed in terms of placement and proper lighting to make the texts prominent.