The DCP J140W by Brother’s is the right stop if you’re looking for a compact and robust printer. Equipped with features like scanning, copying along with wireless connectivity which makes the printer the best fit for any home, student or small offices. The Brother Printer DCP J10W Review speaks for itself.
Here are some of the key highlights of this printer:
- Distinct design with a matte black finish and an attractive textured surface adds to the aesthetic appearance.
- Produces good quality, borderless prints with a resolution measuring up to 6000*1200 dpi.
- The printer supports scanning as well with maximum resolution of 1200*2400 dpi which reproduces documents precisely and smoothly.
- Convenient for plain papers (A4 size), photo paper and envelope assisted with a fast printing speed of 33 pages per minute.
- DCP J140W has a four separate colour ink cartridges tank setup with the cartridges lasting fairly for a good period of time.
- The Brother iPrint&Scan app is easily available on Playstore and establishes an uncomplicated connection with all the functioning devices.
Few more advantages according to the Brother Printer DCP J140W Review:
The printer is sensibly structured with a fully functional control panel on the front and a 16-character LED screen which bridges a responsive communication between the user and the device in real time. The best part of the printer mentioned in almost every Brother DCP J140W Review is the ease of installation and set-up of the printer. Even though it is meant to be used wirelessly, it comes with a USB port for direct connection.
The students will benefit the most out of the printer because of its reliable prints and cheap replacement of the cartridges. The copying feature includes options like 2 on 1, 4 on 1 and ID card copy. There is an ample amount of media capacity as it holds 100 pages in the input tray and 50 pages in the output tray. Lastly, with its compatibility with most of the versions of Windows and Apple Mac OS X 10.5.8, it is a must buy if you’re looking for a standard daily use printer with a reasonable running cost. Highly recommended for students and home uses as it’ll give you a pretty good value for your hard-earned money.